Wireless Rehabilitation Engineering Research Center (RERC) Newsletter for November, 2012… now Available!
Funded since 2001, the Wireless RERC is a recognized leader on issues and solutions related to the accessibility and usability of mobile wireless products and services by people with disabilities.
Here are a few highlights of what is presented in this month’s “Re:Wireless” Newsletter:
- Third update to the Survey of User Needs (SUN)
- 2012 Survey on Emergency Communications and People with Disabilities
- IDEAL Currency Identifier
- App Factory selects Eight New Applications for Development
- FCC’s “Developing with Accessibility” Event
- IDEAL Group Reader (IGR)
Sound interesting? Click this link to read more!